Short Term Visa (STV)
Traveller using an Short Term Visa to enter Angola, must enter the country within 72 hours of the issuance of the visa, and can stay for up to 7 days from arrival, may extend for a further 7 days in country.
Additional Information required for non-British nationals residing in the UK.
- Letter of Invitation (LOI) – business letter confirming traveller’s position and role in the company, written on the companies letterheaded paper. Should include traveller’s full passport details, arrival/departure dates and who will take who will take financial respsonsibility of for trip, stamped and signed by the relevant ministry. For the Oil & Gas sector it should be stamped and signed by the Angolan Ministry of Petroleum (MinPet)
- Fully completed visa application form (click here to download interactive form)(the Angolan embassy require the form to be TYPED and not handwritten, to complete this form online just click on each field which will allow you to type in the information, once completed you can then print off the form using the “Print Form” button at the bottom of the document)
- Letter confirming employment status in the UK (click here to download example)
- 1 photograph – recent colour passport sized with full name written at the back
- Valid passport – must be valid for more than 6 months on submission with 2 blank pages
- Travel itinerary
- Council tax or water bill or tenant agreement or UK driving license
- UK Resident permit (if non-EU national)
Traveller must enter the country within 72 hrs of the issuance of the visa
Maximum duration of stay is 7 days from arrival