- Short Term Visa (STV) – valid for 72hrs following issuance
- 30 Day Ordinary Business Visa – valid for 30 days following issuance
- Work Visa – valid for 1 year following issuance
- Tourist Visa – valid for 30 days following issuance
Translation and Legalisation of Official Documents
We provide translation services for the documents such as:
- UK Birth or Death Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Police Records or Disclosure Documents
- Academic & Training Certificates/Diplomas,
- Medical Certificates
- Certificates of Incorporation
Once translated we legalise the above documents at the following institutions:
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Angolan Embassy in the UK & Republic of Ireland
Photocopies of these documents can also be legalised provided that are certified by a UK solicitor or notary public (which we organise). Please note that we only legalise documents issued by an accredited UK institution.
Translation and Printing of Business Cards
Once we receive the artwork of your existing English business card we translate it, get it printed and dispatch it to you ready for your Angolan trip
We have a team of highly qualified professionals, and reliable interpreters coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the cultural/business etiquette of a particular country/culture, which will add value in the interpretation process at your disposal, to assist you during meetings conducted in Portuguese to English or vice versa throughout the UK.
Meet & Greet Services
We offer a meet and greet service available at London, Heathrow, and Gatwick airports. A representative of our office will meet the traveller and hand over the relevant passport containing the necessary Angolan visa, and will verify with the traveller all is ok with the visa before the traveller signs it off.